The brexRisk® consultancy service will deliver the following:
- Provide fund managers and directors with a quarterly update on developments in the ongoing Brexit process, focused on their funds' investment universe;
- Build a fund board materials record of a consistent pattern of due diligence in assessing the changing risks posed by Brexit, in particular the likely economic consequences of changes in the terms of trade and regulation among the UK, its former European partners and the rest of the world;
- Enable directors to demonstrate that they have fulfilled their duties of care and diligence by regularly assessing the changing risk a complex and unfamiliar process, with global economic implications and many interlinking components, poses to the funds they oversee;
- Provide directors with sufficient knowledge to make appropriate inquiries of management as to steps it is taking to evaluate, monitor and mitigate the risks the Brexit process may pose;
- brexRisk® Principal, Gerald Malone, will attend one quarterly board meeting in the annual board cycle and deliver a presentation on that quarter's report, giving directors an opportunity to make their own inquires and helping them establish that in the oversight of their funds' affairs they are acting with ordinary care and diligence. Prior to the other three quarterly meetings Mr. Malone will offer a teleconference to discuss that quarter's brexRisk® report;
- brexRisk® does not provide financial advice in any respect.